Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
NIGHT SHIFT - Facilities Tech III
NIGHT SHIFT - Facilities Technician
Maintenance Tech will be responsible for?repairing and?maintaining?all?packaging and?manufacturing equipment?within the facility. Additionally,?they?will be assisting management with the implementation of world class maintenance program utilizing new technology to track and monitor equipment?condition, asset health, and downtime.??
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist maintenance team with implementation of?condition. based?maintenance?(CBM)?program into the facility.
- Responsible for managing a team on best practices, policies and procedures while mentoring and leading the team of employees.
- Mentor Facilities Tech II for succession planning.
- Responsible for logging of daily rounds of all critical manufacturing equipment Boilers,?pumps,?compressors etc.??
- Assist with maintaining and operating related equipment, ammonia, colling systems, water systems such as potable, treated, district, well and storage.
- Assist with maintain facility and grounds.
- Assist with fuel management, maintenance of automated equipment and operations.
- Assist with IT and reporting when needed.
- Conduct weekly tailgate training.
- Work with a computerized maintenance management system.
- Understand and learn equipment and technical manuals.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees and customers.
- Perform predictive maintenance tasks as assigned as well as reactive maintenance as business dictates.?
- Monitor employee's performance and conduct coaching, counselling, and performance reviews.
- Assist with back-up operations and coverage.
- Participate in rotating on-call work schedules.
- Responsible to follow good manufacturing and farming practices when working in areas that come into direct contact with food.
- Assist with facility set-up and project developments in any area that requires assistance including but not limited to labor supervision and equipment installation.
- Assist with cycle counts.
- Complete other miscellaneous functions as business dictates.
Assist when needed with emergency administration.
Assist and perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Three years of?maintenance?experience in a?manufacturing facility, or?2-year?degree in a related field
- Ability to read?blueprints, electrical schematics, and parts diagrams?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Building Utilities Maintenance or Mechatronics Degree?
- Electrical troubleshooting experience?
- Experience with?roll stock?packaging equipment?and robotics
- Ability to work in a cold environment (34-38 degrees) for part of your day
- Ability to work in a warm/humid (80-100 degrees) environment for part of your day
- Food Safety PPE required to be worn at all times
- Standing non sit-down position
- Repetitive arm, shoulder, and hand movement the entirety of the shift
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Vacation based on an accrual basis
- Holiday Pay
- 401k plan with 4% company match after 6 months of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance benefits