The Member Service Staff has many responsibilities, all focused on providing an outstanding and consistent level of service to Hidden Valley members and guests. Players Service Staff oversees the outside workings of the facility, including the bag room, cart barn, staging area, and practice facility. This position works hand-in-hand with the golf shop and professional staff, anticipating needs and assisting all areas of the operation when needed.
- Greet all members with a smile before and after their play while providing exceptional service to and from the parking lot.
- Clean and stock all golf carts/push carts before and after play, with tees, scorecards, pencils, clean towels, and full sand and seed bottles.
- Ensure proper storage, maintenance, and cleanliness of the cart fleet
- Keep the area clean and organized, while alerting professional staff when supply inventory levels are low.
- Regularly check all areas of the practice facility including the back tee, short game area, and putting greens. All stations and amenities should be fully stocked throughout the day.
- Accomplish all daily duties outlined in the operations manual, while assisting the professional staff in any way necessary.
- Be professional and respectful to all members, guests, and staff. Greet them by name and with a smile.
- Be Aware- Have an accurate idea of where all groups are on the property and anticipate their movement and associated needs.
- Performs all other duties assigned
Skills and Experience:
· Valid Driver's License
· Private Club Experience Preferred
· PGA Intern or Apprentice Professional encouraged
· The nature of this position is physical and requires long periods of time sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, bending, turning, twisting, and reaching
· Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull or push heavy objects or materials.