Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Part-Time Bus Driver (no driver's license endorsements needed)
In alignment with the agency mission and team goals and objectives, the person in this position is responsible for running morning and/or afternoon routes for our Franklin Day Program, as well as day-to-day operations of Maintenance for Waves homes and vehicles. TDOT reporting experience is a plus, but not required. Must have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. This position is under the supervision of the Business Manager.
- Drive morning and/or afternoon pick up and drop off bus routes for the Franklin Residential Day Program.
- Maintain a running list of maintenance/volunteer needs.
- Inspect agency vehicles and assure that they are in proper running order.
- Maintain vehicle logs, distribute, and collect. Ensure compliance with the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT), Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD), and any other applicable vehicle regulations.
- Ensure implementation of TDOT and DIDD vehicle policies.
- Coordinate with Community Housing Partnership (CHP) for home maintenance needs.
- Schedule routine maintenance and assure that the work is completed.
- Maintain the Vehicle Maintenance Record.
- Perform routine minor maintenance to the vehicles and lifts.
- Perform other maintenance to Waves buildings, grounds, and equipment that is beyond the scope of other staff and not contracted with outside vendors.
- Receive approval from the Business Manager for any vehicular concerns or maintenance.
- Participate in all training deemed essential to perform duties and responsibilities as required by Agency Maintain certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Maintain and fix manageable issues that arise at Waves' homes and vehicles. Contact the Business Manager if more assistance is needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.