Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Patient Foodservice Manager
Food & Nutrition -Patient Svcs
This leader has operational accountability and oversight, and manages the daily activities of Hospitality Services Operations, primarily focuses on driving patient foodservice and patient experience outcomes. In this role, the leader sets the tone and models positive leadership behavior, while ensuring team work tasks, projects, and responsibilities are completed successfully in support of departmental and organizational goals.
- Require an Associates degree in Business Administration or related field. Two years of relevant work experience can be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required degree.
- Require a minimum of five (5) years experience in high volume Hotel/Restaurant Management, Nutrition, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of related financial analysis and information systems reporting experience.
- Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of management experience, preferably in a large health care facility.
- Prefer the demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.