Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Registered Nurse - Emergency Care Center - Nights - Venice
Emergency Care Center
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require a minimum of one (1) year of emergency RN experience.
- Require the follow certifications upon hire, or must be obtained within six (6) months of hire date:Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC)- Require the following courses/certifications within six (6) months of completing department orientation:Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)National Institute of Health (NIH) StrokeCrisis Prevention Institute (CPI) Crisis InterventionNote: All certifications must be maintained thereafter.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing
Required License and Certs
ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License
Preferred License and Certs
7:00PM-7:30AM; All Work Days