Registration Representative I
The Patient Registration Representative is responsible for assisting the patient through the registration process while introducing the patient to the facility in a manner designed to reduce patient anxiety and works with other departments, and serves as a liaison for patients, family of patients, hospital management, and staff to ensure patient satisfaction, experience, and quality of services are maintained and improved upon when possible.
- Require a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a health care and/or customer service related industry.
- Require flexibility for weekend, holiday, and other shift work as scheduled.
- Prefer previous experience in patient interviewing.
- Prefer ability to collect post and balance cash.
- Prefer strong typing and clerical skills to include speed and accuracy.
- Prefer general knowledge of medical insurance and terminology.
HS EQ: High School Diploma, GED or Certificate
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs
Saturday 6a-5:30P, Sunday 7A-5:30P and Monday 9-5:30P