Integrated Case Management/Soc
Responsible to ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of the residents are met on an individual basis, and are documented in accordance with current Federal, State and local standards.
Sarasota Memorial Nursing & Rehabilitation Center: 5640 Rand Blvd, Sarasota FL, 34238
The 120-bed facility, with a 12-bed respiratory unit and state-of-the-art equipment, is ranked among the best nursing homes in the nation. It is one of only a few in the US - and the only one in our area - with a specialized unit dedicated to residents who need 24/7 respiratory therapy, including those with ventilators and tracheostomies. Our comprehensive slate of inpatient services ranges from post-acute medical care to short- and long-term rehabilitation and continued skilled nursing care.
- Require a Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field (human services including gerontology); Master's degree preferred.
- Require a minimum of two (2) years of social work experience.
- Prefer demonstrated interpersonal skills to deal with staff, residents, families and the general public.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prefer demonstrated ability to work cohesively with care team.
- Prefer the ability to research new methods/principles to incorporate into existing practice.
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge of current with Medicare and Medicaid SNF guidelines.