Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Lic Prac Nurse Urgent Care PRN
Ringling Student Care Center
Assists in the management of patient care and coordinates patient flow to ensure care is delivered safely, effectively and efficiently. Provides direct and indirect assistance to the patient and the Urgent Care Center or Ambulatory Site physician. Responsibilities include providing nursing care to urgent care patients. Documentation and implementation of patient care, medication administration, phlebotomy, IV certification, processing lab specimens, and EKG's. Demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population as defined in the job description. Conducts interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and models the organization's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Require graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require IV Certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Prefer a demonstrated ability in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Prefer a demonstrated ability to function in multiple tasks and prioritize duties.
- Prefer a demonstrated ability to meet and communicate with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Prefer a demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year clinical experience in an Urgent Care Center or Ambulatory/Outpatient setting
- Prefer demonstrated effective communication skills and the ability to handle difficult situations.
Required License and Certs
FL LPN: Florida Lic Practical Nur
Our urgent care centers are open 7 days a week, 8am - 8pm. Evenings, weekends and holidays are required. Additionally, shifts can vary from 8 hour shifts to 10 and 12 hour shifts. Flexibility to work at all 6 of our urgent care locations is also required, however schedule location preferences will be taken into consideration.
PRN Availability Expectations:
1. Weekday shifts as scheduled by supervisor
2. In addition to weekday schedule, a total of 4 weekend shifts per month is required. (May be combined, as needed)
3. Holiday coverage per department guidelines.