Lic Prac Nurse Fulltime Urgent Care
Assists in the management of patient care and coordinates patient flow to ensure care is delivered safely, effectively and efficiently. Provides direct and indirect assistance to the patient and the Urgent Care Center or Ambulatory Site physician. Responsibilities include providing nursing care to urgent care patients. Documentation and implementation of patient care, medication administration, phlebotomy,IV certification, processing lab specimens, and EKG's. Demonstrates competency to provide patient care according to the specific needs of the population as defined in the job description. Conducts interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and models the organization's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Require graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Require IV Certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Prefer a demonstrated ability in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Prefer a demonstrated ability to function in multiple tasks and prioritize duties.
- Prefer a demonstrated ability to meet and communicate with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Prefer a demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year clinical experience in an Urgent Care Center or Ambulatory/Outpatient setting
- Prefer demonstrated effective communication skills and the ability to handle difficult situations.
Required License and Certs
FL LPN: Florida Lic Practical Nur
Preferred License and Certs
Monday - Friday work week, no nights or weekends. Holidays off.