All Candidates applying will need to be vaccinated for COVID and show proof of receiving the COVID vaccine before being interview and hired.
We are an integrated medical, mental health, and dental clinic, located in Swissvale. We serve the neighborhoods of Swissvale, Wilkinsburg, Braddock, the greater Pittsburgh area, and all people who come to us. At Metro, our providers collaborate with each other to treat every aspect of a patient's health, all under one roof. We offer all of our services to everyone, regardless of identity, income, insurance status, or the ability to pay.
Metro Community Health Center extends great benefits to our eligible employees.
MCHC current benefits are:
• MCHC pays 100% of the employee premium for UPMC Platinum Small Business Medical, United Concordia dental, STD, LTD and Life insurance
• VBA vision coverage is offered as voluntary coverage that paid for by the employee
• Medical and Dependent Care FSA and HRA
• 2 weeks of paid parental leave
• 20 days (4 weeks) of PTO for your 1st two years
• 9 paid holidays
• 401k with a 4% match
Job Summary for the Patient Access Specialist Position (Front Office):
This position is responsible for patient scheduling, registration, financial collections and the daily clerical support of the health center for the delivery of primary care to the patients and families of Metro Community Health Center.
Essential Functions for the Patient Access Specialist Position (Front Office):
Requirements for the Patient Access Specialist position (Front Office):