Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Member Financial Center Manager
Member Financial Center Manager
Purpose of the Job
The MFC Manager I ensures that a team of individuals are focused on successfully executing the organization's mission of improving members' financial lives. The manager is accountable for overseeing the daily functions of their Member Financial Center (MFC), which includes managing staff, fostering a positive environment/culture, ensuring member satisfaction and following proper branch operation requirements. The manager must have a hands-on leadership approach and be committed to the expansion and success of their MFC by implementing and consistently executing strategies that increase productivity and meet financial performance expectations. Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates new consumer and business development opportunities and drives all aspects of MFC performance, including expectations for outside business development.
- Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of MFC team members. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Demonstrates commitment to the community through active involvement in community organizations in a leadership capacity.
- Develops and executes the MFC's plan to ensure achievement of goals and objectives. Including but not limited to member service scores, budget management, loan production, deposit production and new member growth.
- Achieves individual production and service goals by engaging in meaningful financial conversations with members and by following all required components of member interactions.
- Coaches the MFC team to make qualified referrals to the Truliant Financial Advisors, Truliant at Work, Mortgage Loan Officers, and Member Business Lending areas.
- Establishes and maintains the proper environment for their MFC to allow for smooth operation of their location. Managers must leverage leadership and communication skills, actively coach, develop, motivate and support employees so that they can provide superior service to each and every member.
- Sets clear objectives, behaviors, and actions for each employee which are communicated and coached to on a regular basis. Monitors progress and tracks results for each employee and provides coaching, training, or remediation as necessary.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate consistent adherence to member service standards throughout every member-owner interaction, including problem resolution.
- Ensures that the MFC team, including the MFC Manager, complies with all policies, procedures, protocol and regulatory banking requirements.
- Independently performs all MFC Coordinator, Lead Member Service Representative, Member Service Specialist and Member Service Representative functions accurately and efficiently, as needed.
- Adheres to the MFC budget by managing controllable operation expenses and payroll.
- Participates in the annual review process, including writing and delivering reviews.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training of employees in the Member Financial Center.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible, compassionate
- Requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008
- Must have an advanced understanding of credit union operations, financial products, services and delivery systems
- Must have the ability to recognize and respond to member relationship opportunities
- Must have a proven, successful and consistent record of coaching and mentoring employees to improved results
- Must have ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- Must have analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Must have demonstrated commitment to operational integrity, policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Must have strong community involvement and/or experience building partnerships with local businesses and organizations
- Must be adaptable and flexible, with the ability to work MFC hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Must have advanced PC skills, with intermediate level knowledge on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have ability to work well under pressure in a goal oriented environment
- Must have Notary appointment within 3 month period
- Must be able to resolve member complaints and coach others
- Must be detail oriented and well organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work in a general office environment
- Must be able to complete all assignments with minimal supervision
- Should possess a strong commitment to providing excellent service to Truliant's members
Education and Background
- Standing, walking, bending, and stooping required
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time and use a computer
- Must be able to moderately lift or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years of related management experience required; retail banking service, sales, and lending management experience highly preferred
New Garden Rd. - Greensboro, NC 27410 US (Primary)