Fun workplace culture! Ongoing training!
Ressler Motors believes that our people are our greatest asset. We strive to provide a work environment that promotes ongoing improvement through training, career growth and personal development. Coming to work each day should be fun and fulfilling.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Service Drive Attendant assists with taking care of the customers' vehicles after they are serviced, inspects vehicles from delivery trucks, and performs custodial duties in the Service Drive while maintaining the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Great place to get started if you want a Career with Ressler Motors.
- Coordinate with Service Advisors about outgoing vehicles that require vacuuming, cleaning windows, running the vehicles through the car wash, and delivering the vehicles to the customer upon completion.
- Maintain adequate supplies of clean and dry towels; this includes doing laundry as necessary.
- Cover for courtesy driver when needed, giving rides to customers to and from the dealership.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance in the department. This includes cleaning floors, carrying out the trash, garbage cans, and cardboard boxes.
- Check in new vehicles, properly filling out delivery receipts noting damage or missing items and gas them up with fuel per management's guidelines.
- After putting in seat protectors and floor mats and repair order and key tag has been printed, park vehicles in assigned areas.
- Assist technicians in retrieval of vehicles for repair and park in assigned stalls.
- Remove snow and clean the outside of dealership entry areas.
- Keep cell phones charged and in working condition.
- Make deliveries and pickups when requested by management.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant waiting area by greeting customer, cleaning popcorn & soda machines, making popcorn, and performing periodic checks on customer restrooms to ensure cleanliness and properly stocked.
- Operate all equipment and handle chemicals in a safe manner, making sure all chemical bottles are marked appropriately.
- Perform weekly emergency eye wash/shower inspection and update inspection log.
- Maintain and wear all required safety and health personal protective equipment in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Follow all safety and health procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
*Part time options available*
Locations: Toyota, Audi/Volkswagen, Subaru