Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
The Customer Center (TCC) a T-Mobile Premium Retailer is one of the first exclusively branded wireless retailers in the country. With locations in the Tri-State Greater NY and DFW/East Texas areas, TCC commits to each customer a positive retail experience – a quality of service that has remained unchanged for over 20 years. When it comes to a career in wireless retail, TCC is the place to be.Mobile Associates (MA) work as brand ambassadors to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. Part of the retail team, the MA creates energy and excitement around our wireless products and services. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers and continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers’ needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend cellular device and service solutions.This role is a learning role, where new experts are working with their team and proactively building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete the new paid employee training within 30 days.
Mobile Associates will receive the following benefits:
- Hourly Pay Rate: negotiable based on experience
- Potential of OT as business needs arise with Leadership approval
- Monthly sales commissions and periodic sales spiffs (both individual and team driven)
- 401K with match
- An extensive paid training program
- Free retail approved clothing
- Substantial discount off T-Mobile wireless services
- Wireless accessory and related products discounts
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available
What you will do in your role as a Mobile Associate:
- Build proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best-in-class customer experience and building loyalty.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions that keep our customers, including anything from unique accessories to up-and-coming products and services.
- Guide customers through their purchasing experience through thoughtful questions, informative answers, and sharing your expertise.
- Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty, and empathy.
- Educate how our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhoods, providing them with a lightning-fast network!
- Illustrate why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Showcase how wireless is done, down to device and account inspection, review, and troubleshooting.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills, and processes, knowledge of systems, and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and hand off small business leads.
The experience you will bring as a Mobile Associate:
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun with our customers.
- Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team.
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals.
- 12 months of combined customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred
THE CUSTOMER CENTER MANAGEMENT, INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled