Los Angeles, CA Other location(s):
N/A Relocation benefits offered:
No Travel required:
None"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more."I can lead a full life."
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we've transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate's ability to work remotely. "I can succeed as a Sales Operations Summer Associate at Capital Group."
- You'll have countless development opportunities through our on-demand development system, 360 feedback and a dedicated support team.
- You'll cultivate meaningful relationships through opportunities to interact with our employee resource groups and community service events.
- You'll get exposure to global leadership through our speaker series.
Capital Group is a leading global asset manager based in Los Angeles with $2.5 trillion in assets and offices spanning 15 countries. Our mission since our founding has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We have ambitious goals to grow globally over the next decade and to make an even bigger difference to our 55 million customers. We will do this by building on our 90-year history of innovation in the asset management industry while staying grounded in our shared values such as integrity, respect, humility, accountability, and long-term focus.
As a summer associate, you will act as a business partner to Wealth Management Client Segment and Enterprise teams by guiding the development and execution of specific initiatives to support the strategic plan. You implement and integrate best practices and capabilities across the Sales Operations team and client segments. You also partner with broader groups across distribution to consistency and efficiency. "I can do meaningful work."
As a Sales Operation Summer Associate, you will have the opportunity to work on key initiatives in a collaborative team setting while building experience in corporate strategy and asset management. The work will be intellectually challenging with opportunity for significant business impact.
"I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
- You will have a high level of responsibility and own key modules on strategy projects
- You will drive high quality analysis, conduct rigorous research, and distill key strategic insights
- You will develop and present materials that frame key issues, logical fact-based recommendations, and trade-offs to senior business leaders
- You will partner with senior business leaders and interface with other teams throughout Capital Group
- You will collaborate on a wide range of strategic efforts that the S&I team is engaged on across business units and markets
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You are a current student pursuing an MBA with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- You possess strong research capabilities, superior analytical and critical thinking skills, and great attention to detail
- You can break down complex and ambiguous problems, develop hypotheses, and generate insights
- You can develop concise and effective verbal and written communications tailored to partners at all levels across the organization
- You have strong and demonstrated teaming skills, especially in cross-functional teams
- You are interested in business strategy and asset management
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Sales Operations, Social Media, Sales, Marketing, Research