Marketing Project Manager
TradeSmith is experiencing tremendous growth and we need some serious talent to step in immediately and join our marketing operations team.
We're looking for a rock-solid Marketing Project Manager to join our team.
Who You Are...
You have a "Winner's Mentality" - You care about creating winning products, promotions and ways to serve our customers. You don't settle for mediocrity and believe that our success goes hand in hand with our customers' success.
- You are "Intra-prenuerial" - You take ownership of your work. We seek out people who embody the core traits of an entrepreneur - curiosity, grit and initiative.
- You're "Innovative" - You live or die based on the quality of big ideas. A new way of doing, seeing or saying something has the power to transform our entire organization.
- You are "Accountable" - You operate from a place of integrity and honesty and have the right to request that of everyone you work with.
- "N.O.L.A" - Ask us what this means when you interview with us!
About The Job...
This role will play an integral part in supporting TradeSmith's world-class marketing department by shepherding a variety of marketing projects through the workflow from inception to launch... See below for the full responsibilities and qualifications.
- Manage a variety of projects with varying lead times and deliverable schedules
- Work with numerous stakeholders to set and manage realistic deadlines ensuring projects arrive on time and complete
- Simultaneously work on small projects with a few days lead time and major projects with 2 to 4 months lead time
- Organize all material in our cloud-based system for easy access months and even years after projects complete
- Partner with VP of Marketing to develop marketing plan(s) that support the goals and objectives of the company
- Manage the execution of all marketing promotions to ensure on time and accurate launches
- Coordinate all marketing copy with copywriters, legal team, and internal marketing team
- Send out copy platforms and supporting documentation to key stakeholders to ensure campaign specs are clearly communicated
- Set and enforce deadlines for the copywriters and marketing team that reflect the launch date of all promotions
- Own marketing campaign tasks in JIRA and assign out tasks to the team
- Document all marketing processes and procedures as they relate to copy and promotional material
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years' experience managing projects in a professional environment
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Strong analytic skills to understand the big picture while knowing the details and learning the nuances between every project either in timing or deliverables required
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Highly collaborative across teams; strong communication skills are vital in this role
- Ability to multitask and learn complex new things rapidly
- Ability to work alone and manage your own day and tasks based on priority with minimal oversight and assistance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Box, and shared document platforms
- JIRA experience preferred
- Smartsheet experience a plus
- PMP or other project management certifications a plus
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
- Visual acuity for reading and using the computer
- Ability to hear
- Ability to freely move about the office
- Ability to use the phone/computer/keyboard/mouse/general office equipment for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate with others in order to exchange information
- Fluency in the English language
TradeSmith is the leading Wealth Tech division of MarketWise. TradeSmith began as a simple way to track portfolios using trailing stops, and has evolved into a powerful suite of risk-management and portfolio analysis tools. Since 2005, we've been optimizing the powerful, proprietary algorithms behind our portfolio management software. This suite of tools features volatility-based buy and sell alerts, stock screener tools, a robust ratings system, and a groundbreaking options trading tool. TradeSmith's tools can be used on stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities and funds to help limit risk and maximize upside. We track over 2.5 Million securities and over $20 billion in invested capital. TradeSmith empowers individual, self-directed investors by giving them a tremendous edge in the markets. TradeSmith believes that advanced market insights and user-friendly tools go hand-in-hand to create lasting wealth.
As an employer committed to equal opportunity and a diverse workforce, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.