- Assists with the Onboarding process, including conducting and managing New Hire Orientation (weekly)
- Supports and partners with the following HR functional areas: Talent Acquisition and Talent Community and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Compiles, scans, tracks and files electronically, employee related documentation
- Supports Talent Acquisition and recruitment efforts, including hiring events, opening and closing requisitions, scheduling interviews and preparing reports as required
- Assists and advises employees and managers on HR procedures and policies within specified guidelines
- Ensures accuracy and confidentiality of employee records
- Assist supervisors and managers on various payroll functions to ensure timecards are complete and accurate for payroll processing
- Recommends new approaches and procedures to continuously improve our work environment and employee satisfaction
- Performs other duties, projects, and special assignments as assigned
- Conducts Exit Interviews
- Responds to employee and manager inquires within the HR Inboxes
- Employee Relations Tier 1 -- intake calls
- Tracking and data entry of sign on bonuses, retention agreements and severance payments
- Review background screens for candidates
- Partner with Payroll, IS and other departments on various HR tasks
- Minimum of 3-4 years progressive experience in HR/Talent Acquisition/Administrative role
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and listening, necessary to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Analytical ability required to manage documentation, reports, procedures and programs
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, HRIS database (ADP and/or ADP-RM)
- Ability to take initiative, self-direct, and proactively solve problems
Required Education (including certifications):
Desired Education (including certifications):
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Our Human Resources Representative III will provide a variety of complex and routine services supporting the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource function. The role requires a high level of confidentiality in providing support to the Human Resources team as well as managers and employees. We are looking for an energetic, professional with exceptional attention to detail who desires a collaborative environment and looking for career progression through HR.
Remote Location, , California 0