Build your career with RJ Schinner, a growing, family-owned wholesale redistributor with over 70 years of success. We have 19 distribution centers throughout the US, 500+ employees, and provide disposable paper, cleaning, and food service packaging products to distributors in 48 states.
If you're looking for a company that offers growth opportunities, and one that values their employees, then this is the perfect place for you. RJ Schinner offers a wide range of employee benefits that includes;
- Competitive base pay, and year-end bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Employer paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Two weeks' paid time off your first year, paid holidays and paid leave program
- Internal advancement opportunity
- New-hire and on-going training opportunities
- Regular Employee Appreciation events
- Employee pricing program on RJ Schinner sold products
- off RJ Schinner Apparel, and much more!
The Inventory Control Analyst is responsible for overseeing the existence and accuracy of the Company's inventory at 19 distribution centers across the United States.
- Generate and review the Cycle Count Accuracy report on a monthly basis for each location;
- Ensure the completeness of cycle count program on an annual basis;
- Make periodic site visits to conduct independent cycle counts;
- Monitor estimated freight costs in relation to actual freight costs for all imported products;
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Accounting department and the Regional Operations Managers, Operations Managers, and Inventory Supervisors;
- Work with the Purchasing and Operations departments to monitor slow-moving inventory items;
- Perform monthly reconciliations of Inventory and A/P accounts to the G/L;
- Interact with CPA firm on all inventory-related items;
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Operations;
- 2-3 years of Accounting or Manufacturing/Distribution industry experience;
- Experience with imported products is advantageous;
- Ability to partner with individuals at all levels within the organization to accomplish tasks;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with ability to think critically;
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
R.J. Schinner Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire and promote for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, or veteran status. All terms and conditions of employment are administered on the basis of equality.