The Partnerships Coordinator will support the day-to-day operations and administrative duties of USA for UNHCR's Partnerships team. The Partnerships Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Private Sector Engagement and will support the organization's work with institutional corporate and foundation donors across the United States. The Partnerships Coordinator will support the overall Partnerships team efforts, including account management coordination and execution, partner marketing efforts, support for various team projects, stewardship and execution of cause marketing campaigns and assistance with project execution and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, energetic, able to multi-task and has a passion for USA for UNHCR's mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide general administrative support to the Partnerships team, including, but not limited to coordination of partner projects, meeting coordination, research, scheduling, preparation of presentation materials and reports, etc.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure private sector partners are appropriately recognized, stewarded and engaged
- Regularly update, track and report information on the cultivation and stewardship of private sector partners through the Salesforce CRM
- Support donor prospecting and conduct research and analysis on private sector companies and foundations
- Coordinate the logistics of select partnership meetings and events
- Provide excellent customer service to organizational partners and prospects; respond to inquiries and requests from partners and prospective partners regarding transactional, technical and other matters, as appropriate
- Manage and renew yearly licenses and permits
- Conduct outreach to relevant organizations across the United States to engage them in U4U's work
- Prepare briefing materials for partnership activations, events and activities
- Prepare grant requests in collaboration with cross-departmental teams
- Support external partners' Employee Engagement programming and efforts; coordinate and confirm matching gifts
- Represent Partnerships team by assisting with general fundraising activities and other special projects
- Interacts with UNHCR and other USA for UNHCR staff as needed to obtain information on UNHCR programs for the purposes of developing partnership proposals and driving cultivation strategies
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (in Nonprofit Management, Public Administration, Business, Communications, Marketing, Social Sciences) with 1-2 years' professional work experience in supporting fundraising, commercial or non-commercial account management, ideally with experience in corporate or foundation fundraising
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills. Promptly responds to inquiries; prioritizes engagement and cultivation
- Strong organizational and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail; able to manage competing priorities and remain agile
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and CRM database software
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of the international humanitarian and development community would be an asset
- Ability to analyze information and make informed decisions
- Ability to collaborate with peers and take direction from leadership to accomplish tasks
- Demonstrates passion for U4U's mission
- Contributes to building a positive team environment; shows desire to learn and grow
$52,020 - $65,025
Hybrid - New York, NY + May also involve travel to some locations within the company's region of operations and select donor locations.
USA for UNHCR will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
USA for UNHCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Refugees and all other protected classes are encouraged to apply.
Apply for This Job