Who We Are:
Persado is the only Motivation AI platform that enables personalized communications at scale to immediately inspire each individual to engage and act. Organizations that use Persado reach a tipping point in their ability to understand their customer, generating powerful, on-brand content and communications that drive value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone's unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies list in 2020, Built In's Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022, and Comparably's Best HR Team in 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
In this role, you will be involved in the implementation of large-scale digital marketing campaigns across a range of online channels for Fortune 500 customers.
What We Want You To Do:
- Build emails, landing pages, display banners, direct mail pieces, and Facebook ads in various formats (HTML, PSD, PDF, jpg, etc.) to support our clients' customer communication campaigns
- Utilize multiple APIs and custom integrations with other services to deliver and serve content to and from our clients' platforms
- Follow rigorous QA processes to ensure flawless delivery of all assets
- Ensure on-time and problem-free campaign launches by partnering closely with the Persado Operations and Product teams to understand project deliverables and timelines
- Make appropriate design decisions about line breaks, text size, positioning, and animation timing
What We Want To See:
- Educational background preferably in the fields of web design, computer science, engineering, or graphic design (with knowledge of coding)
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in web design and web campaign management
- Experience working with web testing platforms (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Maxymiser) and Web Analytics Platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of responsive web design (RWD), cross-browser and cross email client testing platforms
- Solid experience in working and building html email templates that work across all major email clients
- Strong proficiency of HTML/CSS, Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat
- Knowledge of Sketch, InVision, and other graphic design/UX software is a strong plus
- Working experience in multiple forms of web advertising (e.g. social media, Adwords, email marketing, mobile apps, remarketing) is a strong plus
- Experience in scripting for web and Excel (e.g Python, VBScript, PHP) is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Who You Are:
- Able to adjust priorities as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Collaborate well with a diverse team
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
What We Offer:
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado's hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- $1250 Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and $100 charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
- Recognition, Rewards and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of Persadoans across the globe!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.