One of the UK’s leading Corporate Services & Global Expansion firms in the heart of Cheshire is looking to bring onboard a Company Secretarial Assistant/Corporate Officer to join its growing company on a full-time basis.
As well as working with a leading firm, this role also offers the never-ending opportunity to learn and develop your experience and expertise daily. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to add value to a very well-established firm, as well as themselves, through professional growth. DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing a portfolio of ongoing clients, including maintaining and updating their statutory registers, submitting filings to Companies House, acting as their first point of contact
- Drafting and final preparation of UK Company Secretarial and Corporate transactional documents, including, but not limited to, standard CoSec board minutes, director/secretary resignation letters, directors’ resolutions and shareholders’ resolutions
- Handling filing history of a UK company and supporting Company Secretarial and Corporate team members to resolve and/or report on any historical filing issues
- Leading and working on ad hoc projects
- Advising on Corporate Governance
- ICSA/CGI or working towards this
- Previous Corporate Governance experience
- Trust experience
HYBRID WORKING AVAILABLE.
Apply now to avoid missing out!”