- Well-established International Law Firm with offices throughout the UK. Recognised by Legal 500 to be a leader in many of the services they provide. Leading firm in UK for employment services.
- Undertake a varied workload of employment matters advising employers in a variety of sectors, including retail, health, logistics and insurance work.
- Progress and manage a wide variety of client matters both contentious and non-contentious, and of varying complexity and scale.
- Manage own matters, time and relationships with minimum supervision.
- Actively identify and exploit business development opportunities and marketing activity for team clients and own contacts.
- Participate in and initiate marketing / network activities in order to maintain and develop work from existing clients and potential clients.
- This includes presenting and assisting in client and other external seminars, taking part in pitches and contributing positively to business development.
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge through leading and attending training sessions, reading appropriate publications and exceeding Law Society CPD requirements.
- Minimum (3-5 PQE+)
- Independent thinker with a focus on generating commercial solutions to problems on behalf of clients. Up to date knowledge of key trends in order to maintain credibility in conversations with clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven academic history
- Firm is undergoing massive expansion plans
- Highly lucrative payment package
- Flexible working hours they require attending the office once or twice a week
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elle Quigley for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.