Milton Hershey School (MHS) is currently seeking Event Workers for a one-year ancillary assignment to assist with Middle School Athletic events.
An Event Worker is involved in oversight of many different aspects of the athletic department, including items such as setup for events, running a time clock or scoreboard, keeping a scorebook for a PIAA game, and/or assisting with general parking and monitoring of athletic facilities during event times.
Work schedule varies weekly depending on what events we have at the Middle School. Mostly weeknight evenings as early as 3:30 p.m. and also on Saturdays. The hourly rate is $18.54.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least one year of successful coaching experience preferred
- Current knowledge of techniques, rules and regulations, and training theory of the sport preferred
- Current PA Driver's License in good standing
- Demonstrated ability to lead & inspire diverse youth
- Ability to interact with student athletes at different skill levels in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrated strong organizational and planning skills
- Candidate should demonstrate high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students
- Candidate should be eager to build the program & invest in student talent development year-round
- Candidate should exhibit a commitment to high student achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multicultural environment.
Schedule: Part-timeJob Type: Temporary WorkJob Posting: Jan 11, 2022