Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person - whether that's meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Our Member Marketing Managers are responsible for driving user adoption and maximizing engagement on our platform, in partnership with our clients and the internal teams that support them. Member Marketing Managers consult and interface directly with clients to design and execute marketing initiatives to ensure the success of our program.
What you'll be doing
- Be a key contributor to our growth by collaborating with customer success, strategic account managers, and our client partners to develop account-specific launch and engagement plans that drive sign-ups, utilization, and revenue within each distinct customer account.
- Lead marketing discussions with our client partners to co-develop ROI-positive marketing plans tailored to their unique populations.
- Work cross-functionally to develop member marketing materials and campaign assets that build awareness and drive measurable engagement for company wide initiatives, new products/services, and key client campaigns (assets examples: emails, landing pages, paid media ads, flyers, direct mail, webinar presentations, and member testimonials).
- Track and report on engagement across your book of business and the impact of marketing initiatives.
- Be creative, data-driven, and work cross-functionally to set up and execute testing, optimization, and experimentation. Report results and recommendations for use across the team.
- Conduct message testing and research to gain insights that can be used to optimize marketing efforts.
What we expect from you
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
- 2+ years of marketing experience; experience in healthcare and/or employer benefits is a plus
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Exceptional project management skills, particularly in driving campaign and content production
- A self-starting "entrepreneurial" mindset and ability to flourish working independently
- A passion for mental health
- An obsession with detail
- An advocate for our members
- A strong collaborator
- Humble, hungry, and honest
- Come ready to jump in and make an immediate impact
Focus on total health including:Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One MedicalAccess to Spring Health's platform which includes (10) free therapy sessionsUnlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays16-18 weeks paid parental leave $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement Creating a culture you can thrive in:Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangementsCalm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days Donation matching to support your favorite causesEmployee resource groups Supporting you financially through:Competitive mix of salary and stock optionsEmployer sponsored 401(k) match In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic. Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.