MLT equips and emboldens high-achieving women and men from underrepresented communities to realize their full potential, to make a mark and make a difference. MLT's acclaimed programs are designed to accelerate the careers of high-achieving African-American, Latino and Native-American women and men. MLT prepares talented, diverse individuals to get on and stay on the path to leadership with programs that span the career spectrum.
MLT Career Prep provides eighteen months of one-on-one coaching and in-person workshops to help undergraduate juniors conquer the job search process, maximize their college and internship experience and accelerate their post-undergraduate career. Similarly, our MBA Prep program provides ten months of personalized guidance and strategy to navigate the way to success through the application process, business school, and beyond. And MLT's MBA Professional Development (PD) is a comprehensive five-month pre-MBA program that pairs young professionals with the one-on-one coaching, network and support needed to gain a competitive recruiting edge before business school starts.The Opportunity
The Associate, MBA Fellow Recruitment & Admissions (R&A) provides critical support to the Recruitment & Admissions team, which builds and manages the talent pipeline leading to our college and MBA programs. The Associate plays a key role offering high touch support to our student and professional prospects, ensuring they receive the information they need in a timely and efficient manner. The Associate also supports the team's data collection and analysis needs, which is a cornerstone to the programs' overall success.
- High touch prospect correspondence, calling and emailing candidates through our recruitment channels and general email inbox
- Assisting candidates with questions related to our programs, or troubleshooting issues related to the application process
- Draft and edit important collateral materials (drip campaign emails, one page information flyers, social media ad collaboration, website edits, etc.)
- Recruitment, marketing, and competitive landscape research of community organizations, campus statistics, campus organizations, etc.
- Capture, analyze, and provide basic data reporting and year-over-year tracking metrics
- Assist with application staging, batching, and creating assignments for candidate review teams
- Pre-screen application materials against MLT admissions criteria
- Fulfill internal R&A data requests for other MLT teams
- Create and test surveys & applications
- Conduct outreach to campus and community organizations
- Prepare program-track-specific recruitment materials for special initiatives
- Assist with secure data storage and data integrity
- Develop tools and dashboards to help the team and organization as a whole make more data-driven decisions
- May be able to pick up special projects / initiatives, as requested and as relates to the Associate's own professional goals
- Bachelor's degree required, 1-2 years of work experience preferred, ideally in a marketing, communications, or project management capacity
- Superior organization and project management skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to approach problems with an analytical framework
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a genuine interest in business and career development and a passion for the MLT mission
MLT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace, and to modeling the highest degree of health standards for our Fellows, our Partners, and the communities we serve. We expect all MLT employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus (Covid 19), in accordance with ADA accommodations. Visitors to MLT's Bethesda, MD office or remote work sites should also expect to comply with this requirement.
Please apply to a position with MLT only if you are willing and able to prove that you are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, regardless of work location.