As part of its development plan in North America, the Club Med group is looking for a Travel Experience Designer based in Ontario, working remotely to start, then ready to participate in the creation and launch of the first Club Med Agency in Toronto. Could it be you?
Club Med in a nutshell…
Established in 1950, Club Med are the pioneers of premium all-inclusive holidays. Club Med has been continuously innovating over the last 60 years and now offers close to 80 ski and sun resorts across Europe, Asia, Africa, America and the Caribbean as well as a cruise sailing ship “the Club Med 2” and luxury Villas and Chalet-Apartments. Club Med is nowadays more than ever synonym of dream and happiness, and offers a new way of experiencing holidays in its upscale friendly and multicultural resorts.
Its success comes from the strong commitment to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver an unforgettable experience.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of their teams.
MISSION: maker of happiness!
Provide the best customer service to clients:
- Welcome new and returning clients on the phone with a friendly, approachable, and helpful manner.
- Create a personalized and lasting relationship with the client, by proactively supporting them throughout the journey exchange.
- Ensure customer follow-up and satisfaction.
Create a tailor-made travel experience
- Establish and understand the expectations and needs of the client from the first interaction.
- Create a tailor-made trip for the client based on their needs.
- Provide excellent up-to-date knowledge of the company's resorts and destinations.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all clients and manage their request by phone or email travel agents and deal with their requests by phone or email.
- Be an ambassador of Club Med Spirit and values.
- High energy, customer focused sales professionals who are confident and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Sales experience with the ability to recognize sales opportunities
- Professional individuals who are enthusiastic, demonstrates initiative, adaptability, attention to detail, and good judgment.
- Communication Skills: English is mandatory in this role as well as strong verbal a written communication skill. French is not required, but a nice to have!
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous travel industry experiences, knowledge of geography and/or call center experience is a plus, but not required. * Note: Travel professionals applying must have passed the required TICO certification exam.
- Must be available to work 40 hours weekly, flexible for any shift between 9am and 9pm Monday through Friday, and 9:30am and 6pm on Saturday and Sunday; as well as Holidays.
If you recognize yourself in this profil then come join us and you too are part of this journey!
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT PACKAGE
- A competitive hourly pay
- Paid Training - Paid vacation and holidays
- Monthly sales contests and a rewarding incentive plan
- Incredible vacation discounts to our resorts worldwide
- Company sponsored medical, dental, vision, travel, life, & disability insurance benefits for you and your Family.
- $1,000 Retention Bonus (2 installments of $500 each after 6 months and 1 year of employment) + Global Club Med Referral Incentive Program
- One (1) all expenses paid familiarization trip at a Club Med resort, for experience and adaptation, after 6 months of successful employment.
- Tuition reimbursement (Full time), RRSP and other additional benefits
Club Med is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity.