Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we're changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We're a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our nearly 3 million members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we're at the forefront.
We're proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people's lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
Business Operations drives strategy and planning, business critical insights, and cross-functional execution. We're seeking a Business Operations Manager to support SoFi's Money & Credit Card offerings. You will report to the Head of Business Operations for Money & CC and Invest and will be a trusted partner for the MIC leadership team focusing on high-impact strategic projects, data analysis, and driving efficient processes.
Business Operations works with many teams within SoFi. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic thinker who can work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges with uncertain inputs and outputs.
A typical week will likely be split in two main buckets: 1) support of regular weekly / monthly / quarterly analyses and reporting in support of the businesses and 2) special projects which require strategy, analysis, financial modeling, problem-solving, cross-functional project management, and more.
What you'll do:
- Support the creation, iteration and ongoing optimization of recurring weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting for the MIC businesses and functional teams
- Drive cross-functional projects and alignment with stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate with the Data Insights team to produce data driven analyses
- Manage team performance with OKR tracking
- Produce forecasting models in support of business plans
- Coordinate with BizOps counterparts in other business units and functions on production and delivery of company-wide standardized processes such as quarterly planning and board deck preparation
- Perform ad-hoc activities as requested by the Business Unit Leads
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of work experience in a top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or high growth business in an analytical capacity
- Familiarity with financial services and/or consumer technology companies in private and/or public sector
- Hands on operational capabilities with advanced proficiency in Google suite, MS Office apps, etc.
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Comfort working in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Why you'll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, and because unvaccinated employees pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace, effective on November 1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated to work from any of our offices, travel for business or attend work-related meetings.
The company will make reasonable accommodations when possible for employees who are unable to be vaccinated because of a disability, pregnancy, sincerely held religious belief, or for other legally required reasons..
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email email@example.com.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.