Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Pitch Assistant (Business Development)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pitch Assistant to join a leading international full-service law firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre. As a Pitch Assistant you will work directly with the Bids Executive, providing day-to-day support for all pitch related activities.
This position will work closely with the Business Development teams and lawyers to support best in class pitches, positioning the firm as the legal provider of choice and driving profitable revenue generation. The incumbent will also work alongside other support areas, including the BDMC Operational team and client teams.
Experience or knowledge of Adobe InDesign and the wider Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous however is not essential, you will be required to be proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and have high attention to detail as well as excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Producing first draft pitches, presentations, and credential statements in line with the firm’s content and brand prerequisites, alongside ensuring that all opportunity information is uploaded to the central OnePlace CRM database in a timely manner
- Capturing and maintaining all relevant content related to pitch production across our sectors, practice areas and business groups including experience and CVs and awards
- Supporting all reporting and data requests to the Pitch Team
- Supporting training plans and upskilling initiatives related to pitch best practice
- Assisting in the completion of the legal directories submission process, as well as ensuring any information captured during research periods is reflected in the central OnePlace CRM database
- Supporting the pitch function with other outputs as required