Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Legal Counsel- Fintech- Structured Products/Crypto – Flexible/Remote Working
- An exciting opportunity at a leading firm with a structured products and digital asset offering is looking for a junior lawyer to join their growing team to undertake a varied workload in relation to both traditional financial products as well as crypto assets.
- This is a great opportunity to be deeply embedded within a high growth business advising on a wide variety of work and finding novel solutions to queries raised by the business.
- The role offers a high degree of flexible working with occasional work from the London office.
- Global reach of the firm means you have access to very international colleagues.
- To provide advice and support to the business from initiation to completion of their product including design and launch as well as on-going advisory.
- To ensure that the products offered by the business comply with relevant regulations across various jurisdictions.
- To be involved in all aspects of a transaction including structuring, negotiating and completing the transaction with various counterparties.
- Must be a UK or common-law qualified lawyer, 1-4 years PQE*.
- Ideally has trained in a top city law firm or in-house within a similar financial institution.
- Strong knowledge and experience of structured products, OTC derivatives, capital markets, note issuances.
- Must be a confident independent worker, but with an ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Crypto experience is not essential for this role but is a benefit.
*Please note that PQE is used only as a guide and applications from those outside of the range will be considered.