# of Openings:
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for driving results-oriented and revenue-driven campaigns that accelerate demand and adoption of Audacious Inquiry's solutions. You would be working cross-functionally with various departments (including but not limited to sales, product development, and customer success teams) to translate conceptual ideas into full-fledged campaigns, while executing from start to finish. We are looking for someone who is passionate for reporting and looks to it as the "north star." The ideal candidate will assist in developing custom reporting processes to track and report on results across the entire pipeline, while identifying trends and demonstrating attribution. You shouldn't be afraid to push the boundaries beyond traditional means to drive results in an omnichannel marketing ecosystem. This is an exciting opportunity to own multichannel campaign creation and evolve modern digital and demand generation marketing.
This is a chance to join a growing team and make a significant contribution to building a highly effective and impactful marketing team. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, learning and evolving Audacious' marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate end-to-end planning and execution of lead generation campaigns, and programs, including implementation, copy and asset development, testing, optimization, reporting, and analysis;
- Work within all digital channels, as well as cross-functionally with partners/vendors, to evolve inbound and outbound growth strategies, including paid campaign performance and the website as a demand generation channel and traffic driver;
- Monitor KPIs and build reporting to effectively communicate performance and analyses to the broader team and leadership;
- Partner closely with our sales organization on processes and best practices (including but not limited to audience development, personas, funnel-metric analysis, lead scoring, and lifecycle marketing strategies) to translate demand into qualified pipeline;
- Interface with dedicated product marketing leads and product owners to drive new product/feature go-to-market plans, based on the development of campaigns rooted in meaningful content and high conversion intent;
- Assist in running and evolving the marketing tech stack and related operations as our go-to-market function scales.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, successful candidates will possess:
What Makes You a Great Fit for Audacious Inquiry:
- Experience with marketing applications including Marketing Automation (HubSpot) and Sales CRM integration (Salesforce);
- Experience managing paid media campaigns and corresponding budgets based on performance and insights;
- Experience with Web CMS systems and copy/new page development (coding not required)
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, with comfort and confidence in interacting with/presenting to leadership and key stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with the ability to manage, implement, and analyze a wide range of initiative;
- High proficiency with solution and expectation management, reporting, ongoing services assessment, coordination, and delivery This position may include access to protected health information (PHI) and confidential information. The successful candidate will be required to complete training and must handle all PHI appropriately according to Audacious policies, and all applicable laws and regulations;
- Energetic and on-the-go; can independently work to success and problem solve, while equally playing a team role within a shared services marketing model;
- Ability to manage people and operations in all directions, and extreme comfort in presenting results to executive leadership and company stakeholders.
Audacious Inquiry is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things, taking on new challenges, and continually improving
- You thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment
- You are solution-driven with an ability to understand the big picture
- You have great analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have strong communication skills and an ability to synthesize information
- You are highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- You are looking for an opportunity with a company that is mission driven and has a great culture
Audacious Inquiry is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. We seek to create a pluralistic community for all team members and we are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. We encourage all people to apply.
Apply for this Position