Pressley Ridge is currently hiring for a Clinical Supervisor. We offer FREE individual insurance, full medical benefits, and an employer-matching retirement plan!
This position also offers a $3,000 sign-on bonus paid out over the course of 6 months provided continued successful employment: - $1000 after 30 days of employment, $1000 after 90 days of employment, and the final $1000 is paid out after 180 days of employment.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing oversight of the Independence Plus and Second Generations Programs in the Towson & Greenbelt, MD Offices. The Clinical Supervisor will provide direct clinical supervision to all of the Transition Team Coordinators, the Community Support Specialist Lead, the Community Support Coordinator and the Parent Trainer.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide clinical oversight and direct supervision for all Towson-based inter-disciplinary team members of the Independence Plus and Second Generations Programs that ensures practice that is consistent with COMAR regulations.
- Provide leadership energy and ideas to the Executive Team to help guide the identification of necessary resources for the needs of a successful program.
- Lead hiring, orienting, training, and HR Evaluation and disciplinary duties for direct reports in accordance with Pressley Ridge policies.
- Ensure direct reports receive the minimum required hours of human services professional training as specified by COMAR.
- Ensure Transition Team Coordinators are up-to-date with CEU's and licensing requirements.
- Responsible for assuring direct reports maintain required program documentation.
- Collaborate with the Community Support Coordinator to assure full coverage of emergency response staff and Manager on Duty are met, as well as their training, communication and connection to the Core Teams.
- Consultation with Program Director and Admissions Coordinator regarding admissions decisions and placement, as needed.
- Lead Core Service Meetings.
- Develop/ train all Transition Team Members to document notes in software system, in a timely fashion, as well as an understanding of the program's intervention model and outcome goals.
- Liaison between graduate schools and Pressley Ridge for the purpose of providing internships for graduate level students.
- Awareness and responsiveness to budgetary issues and constraints.
- Other duties as assigned by Program Director.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 25 pounds with assistance.
- While performing this job, the individual is regularly required to sit and type at a computer or on a laptop
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate Baltimore Metropolitan area
- Individual will work in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to navigate/and familiarity with the Baltimore Metropolitan area
- The position is located at Independent Living; Mother/ Baby Independent Living ' Main Office during regular business hours.
- On-Call responsibilities are required but are shared with other designated staff according to schedule.
Clearances: State Police/FBI per state regulations; Child and Adult Protected services.
Current Driver's License with acceptable driving record and proof of current automobile insurance; Reliable transportation is strongly preferred
Masters of Social Work (required)Experience
5 years: One year supervisory experience. Five years post-Master's experience with at-risk youth (required)Licenses & Certifications
LCSW-C (preferred)Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)