Our client is a well-established regional law firm with offices across South Yorkshire & Derbyshire who are looking for a committed, and enthusiastic Junior Residential Conveyancer to join their expanding Legal team in their Bakewell office.
The ideal candidate will be a Junior Conveyancing Fee Earner, Assistant Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal.
You will be handling a broad range of Residential Property matters including unregistered titles. Caseloads consists of sale and purchase transactions with duties to include but not limited to:
- Requesting money for searches
- Dealing with proof of funding and action accordingly once in receipt of the same.
- Preparing all initial letters to the estate agents and the seller’s solicitor
- Preparing mortgage deed and certificate of title
- Reporting to clients with mortgage deed and obtain signature
- Requesting Title Deeds
- Requesting redemption figures
- Memorandum of sale / chase memo of sale
- Preparing contracts – if first registration or complex title / query – refer to fee earner.
You will be fully supported by a Conveyancer, Assistant Conveyancer and Completion Assistant in the Bakewell Office. The Conveyancing department as a whole is also supported by a New Business team, Administration and a Post Completion team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Conveyancing paralegal or similar who has experience working within a busy Residential Conveyancing Department. the must have the ability to work efficiently and multi-task and be a team player but also be confident to work on your own.
If you are a Junior Fee Earner or Conveyancer or Conveyancing Paralegal looking to take a step up and you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link