Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Company Secretary Senior Manager
A highly regarded company secretarial business is in need of a Senior Manager to join its team. There are two positions available, one in its London office and one in its Exeter office. It is looking for someone to lead the delivery of its business plan and assist in developing the capabilities of its team.
As well as career progression, this role offers a variety of benefits, such as company matched pension scheme, private medical cover, hybrid working, life assurance, paid maternity/paternity leave and much more.
- Lead the team/function, deploy resources, and ensure delivery against key objectives
- Apply management and business skills in working with clients and/or in own function
- Provide guidance on oversight of workflows, HR functions, performance management, and professional development processes
- Provide leadership on high profile clients, bringing gravitas and experience to the board room when required
- Bring project management experience to both internal and client projects, ensuring that the delivery is undertaken by team members at the appropriate level
- ACG/FCG or equivalently qualified as a lawyer and/or Accountant
- Senior Corporate Governance, Advisory, Company Secretarial experience demonstrated at Board level
- Strong presentational and communication skills and business development experience or appropriate transferable skills
- Proven people management experience with the ability to lead, develop and motivate their management team
- Experience advising listed companies in both the UK and internationally
- IPO experience/Investment company/fund experience
- Experience of leading governance reviews/board effectiveness programmes
If you are looking for the next step in your career then this could be the right move for you, get in touch!
For more information, please apply now or contact Sabrina Asfour at G2 Legal.