- Our client, a specialist top 60 law firm is looking for a Conveyancing Solicitors for their rapidly expanding department.
- A highly specialised regional firm, undertaking work for first-time buyers to seasoned property investors on high-value residential property transactions.
- Their office is based in the centre of London, with other offices across the UK.
- You will be working in a large, dedicated property team on all aspects of conveyancing, working with one of London’s biggest estate agents.
- The team has significant experience in residential real estate, and you will be involved with all aspects of this work.
- Experience within Residential Real Estate.
- Qualified Solicitor.
- High degree of self-management alongside the ability to prioritise tasks, a professional attitude and strong communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience including Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, English at a native speaker standard.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work in a friendly, inclusive firm, undertaking interesting and varied work.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*