Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Electrical Estimator Dublin €75-90k
INFORM3 are recruiting for a number of Electrical Estimators for our client based in Dublin. This is a position of responsibility from which you will be able to play an active role in the continued success of the company through generating competitive, profitable tenders for authorisation and submission.
You will have a proven track record of winning profitable work, striving from success as you show your capability of take-offs and creation of bills of quantities and activity schedules able to maximise the order pipeline and its conversion.
* Provide fast, correct, competitive and profitable estimates from enquires stage to bid submissions.
* Be proactive with other specialist discipline estimators to ensure consistency coverage of work scope across the projects.
* Manage organisational assurance requirements and timescales to ensure the release of estimate updates/information to the required timescales.
* Be accountable for clear and accurate estimating within the allocated project
* Analyse estimating data to identify opportunities, variances, issues and trends on the project.
* Manage the validation of estimating source data, using benchmarks or other comparisons to assess value for money
* Ensure consistency and sharing of best practice.
* Degree qualified in Estimating or a related subject
* 5+ years' experience working within an estimating and bid team environment.
* 5+ years experience within the Electrical sector
* Clear understanding of the importance of robust business processes and systems and a strong commitment to quality.
* Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products especially Excel and Word.
* Strong commercial acumen and winning mentality.
Our client has an excellent reputation throughout the market and place a high value on service levels and delivery to their clients.
For more information please feel free to contact Steve on (phone number removed).