Talent Acquisition Specialist II
In 2022, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations' digital transformation. We are looking for our new Corporate Recruiter to join Axway's family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that has been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes - more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies like yours on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You'll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you will have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you are not alone on your journey, and that every day, you've taken one more step forward. With Axway, you will go far because we are better together. Learn more: axway.com.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Culture team. If you want to join a dynamic, fun, fast paced environment, apply now! The primary function of this role will be to facilitate Axway's full-cycle recruiting process. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will source candidates, schedule, screen, present, and manage candidates through the interview, selection, and closing processes.
Partner with hiring managers to define hiring needs, provide guidance on job descriptions, and define effective screening questions.
- Seek out new and creative ideas to proactively attract candidates and build candidate pipelines through social media platforms, resume mining, outreach efforts, college/university recruitment, career fairs, website postings, special recruiting events and other position advertising methods.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, applicant dispositions, and other recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
- Prescreen candidates via virtual interviews. Create and present prescreening notes to management for collaboration and review.
- Provide support to hiring managers and interview teams by planning and executing all aspects of interview coordination: calendaring, schedules, and travel arrangements as needed.
- Manage all aspects of the candidate interview process, capture and record feedback, and assist with scheduling as needed.
- Effectively negotiate and close candidates who have received offers to join Axway.
- Manage the background check and employment verification process through Axway's vendor partner.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities.
- Comply with all federal and state regulations affecting recruiting and hiring practices
- 4+ years of recruiting experience; preferably in a specialized, high-complexity technology environment.
- Extensive experience with online recruiting and & selection.
- Proficiency sourcing candidates via LinkedIn required.
- Experience working within an applicant tracking system is critical. Experience working with ICIMS or Workday is a plus!
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse teams of people.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills, self-directed and motivated
- Must have a relevant University Degree or equivalent work experience
Axway is an AA and EEO employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.