Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative. About the Role
Highspot is seeking a talented and passionate Sales Manager for our growing team. We're seeking a passionate software Sales leader (SaaS preferred) with a clear and strategic vision, customer-success mindset and talent magnet to lead, inspire and coach, ensure quota attainment and growth targets, employee/team success and customer advocacy for Highspot.
This manager is responsible for a team of Account Executives in our Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) and Commercial segments. The team will be meeting with prospective customers and closing new business within Highspot's SMB/Commercial business segments. A successful candidate will be skilled in mentoring and coaching individuals and is comfortable collaborating to share best practices and drive Inside sales plays. You bring a proven track record of leadership and development skills, competencies in collaboration, action-orientation, and managing for results and ensuring accountability. This is a truly unique career opportunity to build your sales leadership legacy by growing a high performing team with huge visibility and impact for Highspot.
What You'll Do
- Own, manage, and drive revenue outcomes
- Roll up your sleeves and help your reps close business
- Be an active coach through call reviews and feedback sessions
- Daily management of team to ensure healthy weekly activity: pipeline/deal reviews, calls, demos, and converted opportunities
- Leverage sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution
- Ensure coaching, mentorship, tools and training are being utilized to ensure sales reps are ramped, trained and engaged with prospects and customers
- Provide input into the design and implementation of appropriate reports and metrics; ensure senior management has visibility and input
- Provide resources, direction and strategy on insides sales processes, programs and skills attainment
- Ensure the development and expansion of career path programs in relation to inside sales and ensure there is alignment within the company. Research and develop new best practices to up level the talent within the team
- Stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Strong manager, you are a great coach, mentor, recruiter, and motivator
- A self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment and has a track record of using analytical skills to proactively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth
- Have a strong understanding of how to sell SaaS platforms to drive measurable business outcomes to companies
- A successful track record of milestone achievement, operational excellence and strong cross-functional skills
- Recognized as a high achiever who is willing to work broadly to resolve issues in an inclusive way, and significant experience with inside sales process improvement (from opportunity creation through deal completion)
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally. Take leading role in strategic senior level presentations and large-scale customer negotiations with GTM teams
- Knowledge of SFDC and lead/opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce
- High performer, consistent quota achievement in previous roles
- Should be self-aware, direct and value the active engagement requirements of being "on the floor" with the Account Executives, and fully invested in the success of the team; their engagement and productivity goals.
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Tennessee - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin - Remote
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits401(k) MatchingPaid parental leave Flexible work and vacation schedulesDiscounted ClassPass membership2 volunteer days per yearTransportation benefitsCompetitive compensation and stock optionsFully-stocked kitchenAnnual company-wide eventsMeaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.