Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.We are seeking group practices to join our clinical network and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first.
What Your Group Will Do:
- Provide psychotherapy to clients with benefits ranging from short-term goal-focused EAP, to employer health plans allowing many sessions as medically necessary.
- Treat adults who have completed brief, evidence-based online screenings identifying their symptoms and areas of concern.
- Preferably, also be open to treating additional populations such as children, adolescents, couples, or families.
- Maintain a calendar displaying your availability and complete session documentation in a timely manner within our EHR.
- Use evidence-based treatment modalities and interventions that are tailored to your client's needs.
- Collaborate with our dedicated provider support team, our licensed clinical care navigation team, and our administrative care support team whenever you need assistance.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, upholding our values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, and genders.
Who You Are:
- Your clinicians have unrestricted licenses to practice psychotherapy in at least one state and ideally, multiple states (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- An office space to provide in-person session, although we are also accepting 100% virtual group practices
- Your clinicians are comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.
- They have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- They are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
- They are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
Why you'll like working with Spring Health:
- Your providers set their own schedules to fit your professional and personal needs.
- No minimum requirement in regards to caseload
- No need to spend time marketing your practice, checking insurance eligibility, collecting fees, or submitting claims---we take care of the administrative work so that you can focus on clinical care.
- Grow your clinicians' ability to provide effective care through feedback from evidence-based measures that help you identify what is working with your clients.
- Bonus incentive payments to recognize successes in client engagement, client progress, as well as your time commitments to Spring, and more.
- Join a dynamic community where your clinicians will be supported, your work appreciated, and you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of mental health care!
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:Members Come First
We are genuine member advocates.Move Fast to Change Lives
We build with urgency and intention.Take Ownership
We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives
We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.Science Will Win
We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.Candor with Care
We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.