Local Practice Leader: Operational Excellence
Job Location: Miami/South Florida
*Candidates must be physically located in South Florida; Miami preferred.
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we aim to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses. Visit our website to learn more.
Our Operational Excellence practice believes that business processes are fundamental to every company's performance and its ability to execute their business strategy. But it takes the right people, skills , and approach to provide expected results. Centric's focus is not limited to process improvement. We work towards ongoing business process management and process excellence to promote continuous improvement. We're looking for a Local Practice Leader: Operational Excellence to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Promote growth and quality execution across our Operational Excellence Business Consulting capabilities.
- Provide expertise to increase sales and delivery of business consulting solutions for Operational Excellence.
- Bring experience delivering successful Operational Excellence projects in a consulting environment across a variety of industries and departments.
- Tailor your approach based on our client's needs.
- Implement process improvement and process excellence programs across people, process, metrics, and technology.
- Work directly with our senior leadership team, and partner with other Centric practices on strategy development, assessments, operational process improvements, and execution.
- Demonstrate experience with business development - developing proposals, presentations, and statements of work (SOW) along with expanding accounts and closing new business.
- Provide mentorship and best practices to project teams and the broader Miami team.
Who you are:
- Successful professional services management experience. Process improvement preferred
- 10+ years management/leadership experience including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth
- Engagement Management - Exceeding client expectations, managing project economics and risks, and ensuring support of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Lean Six Sigma Certification, preferred but not required
- Assess and leverage strengths of a diverse group of people to maximize team performance along with experience developing individuals
- Balance the demands of multiple client assignments with team development while using creative thinking in search of solutions to complex problems
- Centric operates under a local consulting model and we treat travel as an opt-in only.
What makes Centric different?
- Culture - Our people make us different. In fact, we wrote the book on creating a remote culture - literally.
- Don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact -We think of ourselves as a big companywith asmall company feel- a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences -We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as afirm andwhy we're here.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - We believe a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment is necessary to the work we do. We strive to ensure we are a place where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from, and what experiences they've had. Beyond being the right thing to do, it is a business imperative that is fundamental to how we bring our values to life. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation.
- Passion for the Greater Good -We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvementincommunity improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty -Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave andremote workingoptions for our employees.
Our core purpose at Centric Consulting is to bring unmatched experiences to clients and employees. These aren't just words we use - it's how we became a company and who we are today. Providing an unmatched experience means we approach each other as human beings and lead with empathy and humility. It means we work diligently to ensure our company is a place where everyone can create a sense of belonging and feel respected for who they are.
We know that creating and sustaining an authentically welcoming culture requires that we all play a part in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion , from our business practice to how we show up for employees and communities. At Centric, we are looking for and embrace candidates of all backgrounds and identities who have a hunger for learning, collaborating, and generating unmatched experiences. This is how we bring our mission and core values to life, working together to provide the highest quality services to our clients while allowing our employees to reach their full potential.