Case Manager I, Vocational Services
Denver, CO, USA
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
The mission of the Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is to work collaboratively toward the prevention of homelessness and the creation of lasting solutions for homeless and at-risk families, children, and individuals throughout Colorado. The Coalition advocates for and provides a continuum of housing and a variety of services to improve the health, well-being, and stability of those it serves.
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless seeks aCase Managerto complete intake and assessments with every ReHire client, work one-on-one with participant to navigate through and refer to a variety of community resources based at intake, and conduct orientations, workshops and groups as needed. This position will also provide follow up services after participant is employed and provide ongoing support as needed for vocational success of participant. This position is located at 563 E Colfax Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80205 and reports to the Program Manager.
NOTE: In order to ensure that our consumers receive the best possible care the candidate chosen to fill this position will be required to complete our internal credentialing and privileging process prior to a start date. The credentialing andprivilegingtimeline is dependent on the selected candidate's submission of documents necessary for clearance. Please note that a start date will be scheduled once credentialing and privileging is complete.
In addition to the unique challenges and extraordinary rewards of our work, eligible Coalition employees enjoy a rich benefits package, including:
Health insurance coverage on the first day of employment: full-time employees contribute only 1% of their earnings for their own health coverage and no more than 4% of their earnings for coverage of eligible dependents. We're proud to offer same- and opposite-sex domestic partner coverage;
Dental, vision, and flexible spending/dependent care/public transit accounts;
Free basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage;
Dollar-for-dollar retirement plan matching contributions up to 5% of earnings;
Extensive paid time-off, including 8 holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and three weeks of vacation for new full-time employees in their first full year.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides orientation to all new ReHire participants.
- Assesses strengths and needs of ReHire participants.
- Provides crisis intervention as required.
- Serves as liaison between the participant and other service providers.
- Completes all documentation and data entry as required, in a timely manner (Access Data Base, Case notes, SalesForce, HMIS, etc.)
- Records all services in a timely and complete fashion in the EHR.
- Maintains up to date records in EHR.
- Record telephone and other communications as needed in the EHR.
- Manage tasks and scanning as needed to have a complete and current chart.
- Maintain accurate information regarding client's insurance status.
- Utilize the EHR and any future upgrades as directed.
- Assists in transportation of participant to appointments, interviews, etc.
- Covers for other ReHire staff as necessary.
- Attends and works with other service providers and community partners.
- Attends intakes at other locations to co-enroll clients.
- Ability to work independently on and off work site.
- Maintains and ensures confidentiality of all consumer information.
- Establishes trusting relationships with the participants.
- Serves as a resource and provides input to the team for individual clients, focusing on the participants strengths.
- Maintains current and complete COVID-19 vaccination(s), as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
- Complete other duties and tasks as requested.
Employee must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of self or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Employee will perform job according to applied laws. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Veterans are strongly urged to apply.
WHERE A CANDIDATE IS PLACED IN THE COMPENSATION RANGE DEPENDS ON TOTALRELEVANTYEARS OF EXPERIENCE
The Colorado Coalition for the Homeless is committed to delivering services, making employment-related decisions, selecting volunteers, and selecting vendors without regard to age over 40, race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, medical condition related to pregnancy, military status, or any other applicable status protected by law.
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
Share this job: