Commercialization Manager (Patient Engagement)Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing pilot framework and strategy, launch communication plans, and execution framework.
- Partner with sales and marketing teams on market introduction plans and sales strategy.
- Assist with evaluation of potential market, competitive landscape, and potential profitability to assess commercial viability of new product opportunities in the organization's development pipeline.
- Manage and build rapport with leadership, advise on commercialization priorities, risks, return on investment, and impacts related to business priorities.
- Work closely with legal counsel to establish various partner or vendor contracts required in the delivery of new product or service, including client-facing contract terms.
- Create communications and disseminate information about a product launch, ensuring all internal teams understand how to position, sell, and support product offerings.
- Perform analysis and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that provide transparency about the success of a product and/or solution launch.
- Analyze market trends and create reports that provide compelling messages for both position and product launch.
- Assist with development and execution of commercialization strategies utilizing evangelism of new product solutions.
- Identify, implement, and socialize effective process tools, systems, and best practices.
- Deliver key objectives of product commercialization throughout the pre-and-post-product launch lifecycle.
- May research potential strategic alliances or licensing opportunities with external organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, marketing, or related discipline.
- Or, any combination of education and experience which would provide the required qualifications for the position.
- 4+ years of product management and/or product marketing experience.
- 7+ years in Healthcare IT or Healthcare Services.
- 10+ years of experience in Healthcare IT or Healthcare Services.
- Experience with full cycle product launches and new product development.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC)
- Knowledge of product commercialization best practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of product lifecycle management principles.
- Knowledge of product launch strategies, planning and readiness.
- Knowledge and understanding of KPIs and analytics to drive continuous improvement processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) with advanced skill level.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Ability to partner with, and influence key stakeholders across the company while ensuring all teams are working toward the same unified goal -- the successful launch of a new product or service.
- Ability to develop and drive strategic direction.
- Ability to demonstrate agility and adaptability as new processes are developed.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate strong team leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills to negotiate and influence with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot critical issues or problems, determine causes and identify and implement solutions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships through collaboration and respect.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
The Commercialization Manager is responsible for managing new solutions into the operational phase and functions of the organization. The incumbent will partner with a multi-and-inter-disciplinary role, which connects strategy, operations, product management, and commercial teams to ensure the successful launch of new products, services, and partnerships.
Remote Location, Any, 00000