Specialist II, Ent Applications
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, and other specific SFDC setup options as necessary.
- Ensure the SFDC is accurate and tracking the important metrics and data and meeting the needs of the business
- Collaborate with all SFDC users to address system support, maintenance, configuration, operational questions, reporting, integrations and general administration needs.
- Prepare data files and upload data into SFDC using data loader and other 3rd party tools.
- Provide level 1 and 2 user issues support.
- Determine validity of business requests and assist in cost/benefit analysis.
- Seek ways to leverage SFDC with other add-ons in the SFDC ecosystem to maximize value.
- Develop and maintain documentation on the architecture of the system and maintain training plans, and documentation for database users, coordination of new user and on-going training sessions for the organization.
- Manage regular system maintenance and data cleansing activities, and proactively drive improvements to SFDC and data governance strategies.
- Provide guidance and support in developing new functionality, and cultivate strong business relationships with end-users and other project stakeholders.
- Identifies and effectively translates business requirements into configuration specifications to improve the overall experience for users.
- Create reports in SFDC to meet business/operational requirements including maintaining standard sets of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Computer Science or related field
- 4 plus years of experience in salesforce.com administrator; some development experience helpful
- 3+ years of experience with technical Salesforce.com implementation of customer projects.
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development.
- Proficient with Salesforce Dataloader or equivalent DataLoader tool (i.e. Dataloader.io)
- Project leader on a native Salesforce app or third party connected application.
- com ADM 201 Certification required.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and general CRM concepts
- Understanding of Salesforce Security; Org Wide Defaults, Roles and Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules etc.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the specific business processes assigned to them. Their primary responsibilities are to support Salesforce.com (SFDC) integration/strategic planning and EAS systems, process evaluation/design, prototyping, configuration, and testing. Other tasks include system and user administration.
Remote Location, Any, 00000