is the Law Poster Supplement
EEO es la Ley cartel
Suplemento del documento EEO es la Ley
WI Contract Compliance Law
Colorado Anti-Discrimination Laws (English and
Employee Polygraph Protection Action
E-Verify Participation Poster
Right to Work Poster
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Dentist - Austin, TX
Explore our careers page to learn more about the benefits we offer! https://viventhealth.org/get-involved/careers/
Check out our Youtube channel to learn more about Vivent Health! https://youtu.be/5bu5M6m-GhI
Videos to explore!
1) The Basics - HIV Prevention and Testing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc6SpQDuNa8
2) How is HIV Transmitted? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8BwYFlTAGY
3) HIV: Fight Back with HIV Treatment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhioUIYmv9Q&feature=youtu.be
4) HIV: Let's Reset What We Know - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd_7I6M07k0&feature=youtu.be
5) HIV: The Goal of Undetectable - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1bIphjxbw&t=17s
The General Dentist is responsible for the direct provision of dental care to Vivent Health dental patients. They may have clinical oversight of dental care staff.
The General Dentist has responsibility for the delivering of high quality dental care and treatment consistent with professional standards of care and for providing excellent customer service.
Scope of Responsibilities
Vivent Health is one of the nation's largest providers of HIV prevention, care and treatment services with a budget approaching $225 million and employing over 450 professionals.
The unique, nationally recognized Vivent Health HIV Medical home model of care assures that everyone with HIV has access to medical, dental, mental health and social services and provides the best opportunity for patients to achieve high quality health outcomes. Vivent Health also provides aggressive HIV prevention services to gay men, injection drug users and others at the highest risk for HIV infection.
Vivent Health currently operates in multiple states nationwide. It embraces a Market Culture to increase access to care, enhance quality outcomes, achieve and surpass financial performance expectations and has an aggressive plan to expand into additional states.
- Provide direct dental care and treatment for Vivent Health patients with HIV disease including diagnostic, preventive, restorative, prosthetic and surgical procedures.
- Participate in community outreach programs.
- Hire, train, and provide clinical supervision of Vivent Health dental staff.
- Participate in collaborations with community institutions such as colleges and universities.
- Build supportive professional relationships with other HIV/AIDS dental providers in the region.
- Collaborate with other Vivent Health departments in an integrated system of care and support for Vivent Health patients.
- Provide dental education and training and in-services when appropriate to staff, students, dentists, etc.
- Participate in the Dental CQI program.
- Comply with Vivent Health's Health Care Corporate Compliance Standards of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited dental school with D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree
- License to practice dentistry from the State of Texas
- D.E.A. license
- National Provider Identifier Number
- CPR Certification
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
- Has an Insurable Driving Record
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the HIV/AIDS patient population, and/or an eagerness to learn about this community.
- A commitment to high quality patient relations in all aspects of the delivery of dental care and operations of a dental clinic.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A commitment to teamwork to build comprehensive systems of care and support for people with HIV/AIDS.
- Administrative experience including supervisory skills and budget management.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions*
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer* *
Vivent Health is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Vivent Health complies with other expanded protected classifications that may be mandated by specific county or municipal regulations. As a recipient of federal funding, Vivent Health will not hire nor enter into a contractual relationship with any party that is debarred, suspended, or excluded from federal assistance programs.
*Public Student Loan Forgiveness*
Employment at our organization may qualify you for federal student loan forgiveness programs. We do not directly pay for - nor forgive - federal student loans; however our status as a not-for-profit organization under Section 501 (c) (3), makes us an eligible employer. There may be other determining factors for one to qualify.
Please follow this URL to review one such program and their requirements: