Redeemer Pizza, a fresh spun concept straight from the pasta apostles behind sister restaurant Dio Mio, whose focus is New York Style 2.0 pizza. We will be opening this summer at 2705 Larimer St (in the old Meadowlark Kitchen space) for both take out and dine-in. From whole pies and slices, to natural wines and refreshing cocktails- Redeemer is bringing a new cozy spot to the neighborhood where you can enjoy long-fermented sourdough pizza with your friends and family, as well as grab late night munchies from our back slice window!
About the Job:
The ideal candidate will have experience in all front of house positions including hosting, serving, and bussing. Bartending experience is a plus, but the willingness to learn is a must! Front of House employees will be responsible for greeting and seating guests, taking orders, serving food and beverages in a professional and efficient manner, clearing and setting tables as well as cleaning the dining room area and restrooms. All front of house positions will be responsible for maintaining the standards of the company.
This position is non-exempt and reports to the General Manager and the Director of Operations. Our restaurant utilizes tip-pool compensation for this position ranges from $20-$25 per hour including tips.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greets, seats, and presents menus to guests; informs them of daily specials
• Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty, and occupied tables
• Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area
• Answers the phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant
• Interacts with guests as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience
• Fills to-go orders, if applicable
• Refills guests water glasses and assist guests as appropriate
• Maintains cleanliness of restrooms throughout shift
• Prior to service, ensures tables are set and stations are adequately stocked and organized
• Maintains knowledge of menu items and 86 items
• Reports all guest complaints to supervisor immediately; communicates overall feedback to supervisor periodically
• Maintains all serving areas and stations in a clean and organized manner
• Assists team members, as needed, to maximize efficiency and service levels
Education and Experience:
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year previous food and beverage/restaurant experience.
• Must be of legal age, according to state regulations, to serve alcohol.
• Previous customer service experience.
• TIPs (Training Intervention Procedures) Alcohol Certification (preferred)
• Problem solving/analysis
• Team oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines