Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact us at email@example.com to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
This posting is for a new Huse Culinary concept, the 1933 Lounge, interviews for this position will begin late September 2019 or early October 2019.
Bartender Essential Job Functions
- Welcome each guest personally within 30 seconds.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone, and body language always.
- Learn guest names and personally recognize our regular patrons.
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Accurately and immediately record and ring drink and food orders into Aloha.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages per recipe specifications.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges, and provide change as needed.
- Present drink and food menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding menu items.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Monitor and ensure that no Guest receives more than the allowed amount of alcohol.
- Serve alcohol responsibly. Should a guest reach the state where the bartender does not feel the guest should drive, supply a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask management intervention when necessary.
- Obey and follow all liquor laws and card anyone that looks under the age of 40.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves, and storage areas.
- Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Assist in restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies.
- Wash and sterilize stemware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Clear and reset tables in the bar area.
- Complete open and close duties.
- Accommodate special requests.
- Report all equipment and bar maintenance issues to restaurant managers.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the General Manager and Restaurant Managers.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your co-workers.