Organizational Change Management Consultant
Job Location: Boston, MA
Join our team
Centric Consulting is a management consulting firm that guides clients in the search for answers to complex digital, business and technology problems. We help clients conquer change, optimize processes, elevate technology, and best compete in a digital world. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. Headquartered in Ohio, with locations across the country and India, Centric has earned annual recognition by Forbes as one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms since 2016. Visit our website to learn more.
Our Boston business unit is a draw for Fortune 500 companies, long time family-run companies, and start-ups alike. Our clients know that we are honest, transparent and deliver on our commitments. We have built our team with people who embrace the freedom and responsibility our model depends upon. We're looking for a Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant to join our growing team with expertise across the areas of Organizational Change Managemet, Enterprise Change Management, Organizational Design, and Leadership, Culture, and Team Effectiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Anticipate, plan and lead OCM work efforts, including strategic change, technology adoption, and enterprise change management: scope identification, project planning and execution and, monitoring of OCM deliverables
- Apply OCM experience in developing and applying change enablement techniques and methods around leadership and change vision and metrics, executive alignment, stakeholder management, communications and engagement planning and execution, change impact analysis, change readiness, cultural alignment, sustainability plans, and learning
- Leverage strong communications skills to collaborate and work with diverse Centric and client teams to achieve project and change adoption objectives
- Apply a proactive, flexible, and practical approaches to manage the people, process, and technology changes occurring within the client while achieving a project's desired outcomes
- Deliver both strategic (can set the vision with executives) and tactical (willingness to roll-up your sleeves to execute the work) solutions to clients in various environments and disciplines
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Proven track record of 9+ years' experience leading/executing Organizational Change Management. Should be able to drive stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, communications, organizational readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement. This includes experience in planning, designing, and executing change as the means of ensuring faster adoption and utilization.
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. This can include internal and external consulting experience.
- Multi-faceted experience leading change across various industries and departments.
- Experience building and executing change management strategies and plans in the context of large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Experience and knowledge of leading OCM principles, methodologies, and tools (e.g. Prosci, Kotter), with the ability to assess, build, and execute tailored OCM strategies and plans.
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- What we value the most: individuals who are people-centric and dedicated to delivering high-quality Change Management solutions to our clients.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important - both written and verbal. Active listening skills, ability to extract and quickly process key information, summarize key needs or interests of Clients, and provide targeted and appropriate insights and recommendations, and translating technical concepts into layman's terms are essential.
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact-We think of ourselves as a big companywith asmall company feel- a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences-We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as afirm andwhy we're here.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - We believe a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment is essential to the work we do. We continually strive to ensure our company is a place where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from, and what experiences they've had. Beyond being the right thing to do, it is a business imperative that is fundamental to how we bring our mission and values to life. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good-We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvementincommunity improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty-Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave andremote workingoptions for our employees. In fact, we wrote the book on creating a remote culture - literally.
Our core purpose at Centric Consulting is to bring unmatched experiences to clients and employees. These aren't just words we use - it's how we became a company and who we are today. Providing an unmatched experience means we approach each other as human beings and lead with empathy and humility. It means we work diligently to ensure our company is a place where everyone can create a sense of belonging and feel respected for who they are.
We know that creating and sustaining an authentically welcoming culture requires that we all play a part in fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion, from our business practice to how we show up for employees and communities. At Centric, we seek out and embrace candidates of all backgrounds and identities who have a hunger for learning, collaborating, and generating unmatched experiences. This is how we bring our mission and core values to life, working together to provide the highest value and quality services to our clients while enabling our employees to reach their full potential.