Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we aim to provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture, our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a trusted advisor to local businesses. Visit our website to learn more.
Our Cleveland business unit is guided by the goal of creating unmatched experiences for our clients, employees and community. We are committed to doing great things for clients while making a positive difference in the community because it's where we live, work and serve. We're looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the client to translate project requirements, and ensure schedules and budgets stay on track using standard management methodology.
- Lead project team members, and provide ongoing feedback, supporting them in their efforts to meet project goals and create unmatched client experiences.
- Ensure project deliverables meet our Delivery Excellence expectations.
- Partner with our clients to resolve issues.
- Build valued working relationships with business and technical subject matter experts on the teams and with stakeholders and executives.
- Develop project plans, status reports, communication plans and other documents and presentations.
- Collaborate with Centric leadership and account managers, identifying ways to enhance client relationships and the internal Centric culture.
Who you are:
- Expertise with putting together a cohesive project plans and schedules that reflect dynamic changes across the project lifecycle
- Experience starting and restarting projects complete with process, communications, documentation, charter and stakeholders
- Manage project estimation, forecasting and budgeting
- Determine appropriate process, data, and negotiations to reflect true project status for stakeholders
- Effective communication skills appropriate for varying audiences including project team, project sponsors clients, and other stakeholders
- Expert at management of resources, schedules, progress, budgets and relationships
What makes Centric different?
- Culture - Our people make us different. In fact, we wrote the book on creating a remote culture - literally.
- Don't take our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us unique.
- Impact -We think of ourselves as a big companywith asmall company feel- a local player with global reach that combines business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences -We are allowed to be ourselves here. We are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as afirm andwhy we're here.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - We believe a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment is necessary to the work we do. We strive to ensure we are a place where all people feel like they belong and are respected and valued regardless of who they are, where they are from, and what experiences they've had. Beyond being the right thing to do, it is a business imperative that is fundamental to how we bring our values to life. We believe a Centric Together work environment is essential to what we do.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance and innovation.
- Passion for the Greater Good -We are steadfast in our devotion to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee involvementincommunity improvement projects.
- The Nitty Gritty -Along with the standard health and 401k benefits, we offer self-managed PTO (manage your own work-life balance!), a company paid trip, profit sharing, parental leave andremote workingoptions for our employees.
Our core purpose at Centric Consulting is to bring unmatched experiences to clients and employees. These aren't just words we use - it's how we became a company and who we are today. Providing an unmatched experience means we approach each other as human beings and lead with empathy and humility. It means we work diligently to ensure our company is a place where everyone can create a sense of belonging and feel respected for who they are.
We know that creating and sustaining an authentically welcoming culture requires that we all play a part in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion , from our business practice to how we show up for employees and communities. At Centric, we are looking for and embrace candidates of all backgrounds and identities who have a hunger for learning, collaborating, and generating unmatched experiences. This is how we bring our mission and core values to life, working together to provide the highest quality services to our clients while allowing our employees to reach their full potential.