iNovex is looking for a Top Secret/SCI (with Polygraph) cleared and talented System Engineer to provide oversight support over all of the applications under the compliance umbrella. Successful candidate must be able to communicate well with other programs and customers and be able to work independently.
What you bring to the team.
Experience + Education:
- Level 1: 7 years of SE experience + Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. 5 years of additional experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
- Extensive experience authoring, reviewing, and interpreting system and software engineering documentation to include Standard Operating Procedures
- Extensive experience with written communication using tools such as Confluence and Wiki
- Translate technical papers into actionable tasking for development teams
- Assist with updates to system engineering documentation to include SOPs, Confluence pages, and Wikis
- Work with software engineers and other systems engineers to incorporate desired changes into their systems
- Experience in analytic compliance or analytic systems
You see the big picture. Although you may hyper-focus on the small details, you also need to keep in mind the goal of the entire system and don't lose sight of the big picture and determine future needs as well.
Professional problem solver. You are always analyzing or questioning a problem to get closer to a solution. You are able to solve technical problems, issues, and conflicts with ease.
We'll hold up our end of the deal!
Alongside your invitation to innovate, we offer fantastic benefits to make life easier and more enjoyable for you.
- An opportunity to stay curious and learn. iNovex Academy and LinkedIn Learning resources at your fingertips. $7500/ yr for educational assistance. All your training, certification, and membership fees covered!
- Excellent health benefits. 100% company paid premiums for employee and 85% for all others. We even throw in a contribution to your Health Savings Account!
- Save for your future. 5% automatic company contribution to your 401K. No match required, and immediate vesting. When we all succeed together, we don't forget about you, we profit share!
- A little bit extra. When you give your all, we give back with bonuses, recognition awards, swag, and more. We have a generous employee referral bonus program when you send more amazing people our way!
- Our team is made up of diverse and curious individuals who welcome the opportunity to create.
Your invitation to apply!
If you feel like you're a fit for this position and our truths resonate with you, please apply through this posting on our Career Center. Once youapply, you'll hear from a recruiter within 2 business days to talk more about the opportunity to become aniNovexer!
iNovex is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected classes under Federal, State or local law.