We are looking for a strong and ambitious FOH Team Leader who can support our General Manager in daily operations. This includes managing the floor and staff, training, scheduling, assisting with the beverage program, and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity to learn from an incredible team and be a key part of our success. We offer competitive pay based on experience, paid vacation after 12 months, and a dining allowance so you can have the experience of enjoying our venues.
Successful candidates will be full of passion and enthusiasm for our industry, have the ability to coach and develop a team of friendly and hard working individuals, and drive our standard of excellence. A background in sales, hospitality and leadership; paired with the ability to learn and grow, and hold others accountable is expected.
* 3+ years in the hospitality industry, preferably in both fine dining and high volume settings
* Beer/wine/liquor knowledge; experience in maintaining cost control programs is ideal
* Experience in bar inventory management and liquor costing,
* Energetic leadership style to inspire confidence in our team
*Ability to hold employees accountable - promote and follow company standards,
* Ability to work nights and weekends
* Problem solving skills is a MUST
Please send a cover letter along with a current resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates creativity and diversity. We pride ourselves on opportunities for growth and creating a positive work environment. This is an extremely dynamic and growing company and we’d love for you to be a part of it!