The Position: Account Director- Bridge
This role reports to the VP, Inside Sales, and is responsible for overseeing client projects and nurturing relationships with clients.
- Leads manage and motivate Account Executives to execute and exceed.
- Assists with hiring and performance management of several Account Executives simultaneously.
- Advocates for process enhancement/improvement by working with Account Executives to deliver their feedback to key internal stakeholders.
- Works and coordinates seamlessly with other departments in order to meet sales team and account performance objectives and customer needs.
- Identifies and works with accounts to provide solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Ensures gathering of market intelligence, technology trends in the relevant market.
- Understand the customers' business, markets, end customers, and their business strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in business preferred.
- 3+ years' business experience in a direct sales role.
- Prior service industry experience preferred including real estate lending/finance, merchant services, financial services, etc.
We are looking for people with:
- Innovative and 'self-starter' personalities that will operate well within a scale-up work environment that is rapidly evolving and changing.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and cultivate long-term relationships.
- Active listeners
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills capable of presenting borrowers with value propositions.
- Capabilities in taking ownership for failures and successes focused on consistently improving performance.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and organized work practices.
- Ability to think critically and on your feet.
- Understanding of value proposition and value-based sales techniques.
- Technology proficient and adopter of change.
What we offer:
- Base Salary commensurate with experience
- Performance-based bonuses
- Healthcare, dental, vision, and commuter benefits
- Unrestricted vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options and 401(k)
- Education reimbursement
Who are we?
Fund That Flip is one of the fastest-growing real estate fintech companies in the U.S., with revenue and staff growth of almost 300% since 2018.
We launched in 2014 out of frustration with the status quo of slow, unreliable capital and gate-keeping into investment deals. Since then, we've grown into an end-to-end financial technology platform that helps entrepreneurs and investors generate wealth and make an impact in their own communities across the country.
As of April 2022, we've originated more than $1.5 billion in funding with 99.6% of principal returned to investors, and more than 93% of our borrowers come back to fund their next deals! And we're still challenging tradition with fast funding, unparalleled transparency, and personal service to help real estate entrepreneurs transform their neighborhoods and communities.
Why work for us?
At Fund That Flip, we value transparency, hard work, and results. We support personal and professional growth with an entrepreneurial, tech-loving, creative, and solution-focused culture that rewards employees that push the bar higher for themselves and our company.
Our team members can be remote, hybrid, or in-person at one of our offices in Cleveland, OH, or New York, NY.
Glassdoor says Fund That Flip is a great place to work, and we're proud to have earned some awards backing that up, including:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company 2019, 2020, 2021
- Smart Culture Award 2018, 2022
- Business Insider Fintech Startups to Watch 2020
- GCP Best of Tech Awards Finalist 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 2020
- NorthCoast 99 Best Place to Work 2019
Plus, these awesome benefits:
- Equity stock options for each and every team member
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Mental Health Benefit offerings including FSA or HSA enrollment eligibility on day 1.
- Flexible time off
- Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Quarterly and yearly bonus potential based on company performance
- Self-defined career growth in individual contributor and management pathways