Austin Beerworks is looking for a new full-time line/prep cook for our on-site food truck, Can-tina. We are a high volume business with an excellent reputation for what we do. You must be a hard workingteam player with a passion for food (passion for beer would be an added bonus.) Professional experience in food trucks, kitchens, or bakeries is a plus. Full time and part time available. You’ll be home no later than 10pm and sometimes before 9!
Job duties include assisting customers, cooking, prepping, assembling orders, stocking and cleaning.
- Willing to stand for long periods of time
- Have a good attitude
- Be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to listen and learn- fast
- Follow directions and procedures
- Must have a Food Handlers Certificate
- Competitive pay plus tips (and high fives!)
- Full Health, dental and vision insurance available
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Shift meals as well as discounted meals for family
- A culture to learn and develop with food and the craft beer process
-$1 draft beers for you and family members on your monthly tab ($130/month allowance)
Various other company benefits including merchandise allowance, company events and allotment of beer to take home each month.
To apply, please email and include a resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour plus a percentage of TOTAL BEER AND FOOD SALES from the Taproom
Current employees are averaging $18-25 after weekly tip outs!